At MyWindowofOpportunity.com you can create a campaign for many topics and categories, including but not limited to:
Jobs, Pets, Art, Comics, Common Interests, Crafts, Dance, Design, Fashion, Photography Film & Video, Theater, Political Change, Advocate Law Change, Disaster Assistance, Food, Medical Coverage Reform, Charity, Forums, Insurance Reform, Games, Journalism, Alternative Energy, Music, Victim Advocate, Pay it forward campaigns, Publishing, Technology, and much more….
Campaigns must conform to:
- Campaigns may NOT offer equity.
Equity investment is not permitted on MyWindowofOpportunity.com. Campaigns can't offer incentives like equity, revenue sharing, or investment opportunities. For our “Window of Opportunity”, Equity Platform visit OurWindowofOpportunity.com **coming soon**
- Campaigns must advocate goodwill towards others.
MyWindowofOpportunity.com can be used to create all sorts of things. However, every campaign should leave the world a better place. We ask you to be a MyWindowofOpportunity.com Goodwill Ambassador.
- Campaigns may fundraise for charity.
Nonprofits are welcome at MyWindowofOpportunity.com. Funds raised on MyWindowofOpportunity.com must go to the campaign or cause outlined by the creator on the campaign page.
- Campaigns must be honest and clearly presented.
Campaigns can’t mislead people or misrepresent facts. Campaigns must clearly demonstrate what they plan to accomplish.
- Campaigns can't involve prohibited items.
We prohibit campaigns for things that are unlawful and/or potentially dangerous for backers.
- No unlawful drugs and related paraphernalia.
- No contests, coupons, gambling, and raffles.
- No live animals or organisms. Campaigns cannot include live animals or organisms as a reward.
- No offering of alcohol as a reward.
- No pornographic material.
- No offering financial, money-processing, or credit services; financial intermediaries or cash-equivalent instruments; travel services (e.g., vacation packages); phone services (e.g., prepaid phone services, 900 numbers); and business marketing services.
- No scams, marketing, spamming, or ponzi schemes.
- Discrimination is not permitted. The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
- No offensive material (e.g., hate speech, encouraging violence against others, etc.).
- No campaigns that violate lawful patents or trademarks.
- No reselling things. All rewards must have been produced or designed by the campaign or one of its creators.
- No weapons, replicas of weapons, or weapon accessories.
- Medical Research and Development seeking Medical Advancement must NOT offer any item as a reward that claims to cure, treat, or prevent an illness or condition and administered by any means.
If your campaign involves something illegal, heavily regulated, or potentially dangerous and it is not on this list, please contact us before starting your campaign.
These rules do not cover every possible prohibited use of MyWindowofOpportunity.com but they do provide a level of understanding as to what we will not permit.